Established in 1949 by two brothers, Pat and George Marriott. Pat and George were raised on a farm just North of Gardner and both graduated Gardner High School. After a tour of duty serving overseas during WWII the brothers returned home with intent to begin an auto repair shop. They started an honest, home town garage that would later be trusted in the community and passed down in the family.
(Pat and George Marriott - Marriott Bros. Garage)
Who We are Today
In 1983 Mike Marriott, George's son bought and took over the business. Along side of automotive repair in 1985 he added a new service to the roster, 24/7 Towing. In addition to standard call to dispatch service, we also provide road side assistance, flat to spare changes, locked door release, and wreck cleanup and tow. In 1998 a new, larger, and more well equipped facility was commissioned to be built by Michael at 1500 East Santa Fe. As always, we strive to provide excellence in service and quality repairs at highly competitive rates.
(Mike Marriott, current owner)